Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Beginnings

I'm sitting here like a tachycardic heart on the first day of the brand new year, quivering with the motivation to do about 17 different things, but unable to really get started on
any of them.  One thing that I'm supposed to be doing right now is blogging.  I promised myself that 2012 would be the year I began to develop a web presence and all that jazz.
Of course, I thought that I would be done with school by now when I promised that, and I am still trying to wrap up the ol' thesis.  I also have a lot of stuff I still need to
catch up on at work before I can really devote the time I need to thesis writing.   And good lord do I ever need to start painting again.

All of that stuff is important, but it is a holiday.  It's perfectly OK to stop and breathe. 

And it's also OK to write something that is not earth-shattering.  So here's a post to begin the year -- nothing special, but a fond hello to the rest of the world.  Hello out
there!  I hope you are having a nice year so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment